Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Today is The Final

Well, here it is. The day I have been working towards for months.
I take my final today.
My GIE final. So nervous. It could really go either way. Do I have this stuff down? I don't even know. Therein lies the problem.
If I had it down I would not even be asking myself the question of if I do.
I just gotta pass. I am allowed 28 mistakes.
Last night the allergies hit. Trying to study ........ ACK! i took a pill, slept heavy dreaming about doors and Mucks's parents?? I phoned them at 4:48AM in my dream. Very odd? Then suddenly it was noon and we were getting ready for a party. I was still in my pajama's? I went to find my room ...... apparently we lived in a hotel. Round Charlotte's room ......... but there were lots of doors................hmm maybe I'll look up doors today ........So anyhow, now I sit feeling pretty crappy cuz of the antihistamine and still have to shove a bit of kleenex up my nose! This Sucks!


No comments: