Friday, July 23, 2010

Hydrangea's



Totally forgot how I dried them the last time!

why is taht? Because I got lucky that's why. I never did know what I was doing. i just did it at the right time and stuff. ARG!
I went out the other day and cut a bunch tied them all and hung them upside down. they looked kinda pretty like that. by today they were not looking at all like the ones I had a few years ago did. So I asked my good friend Google what he thought .......................
He said wait till the season is over and they have dried naturally on the plant.
HellFire!!!

4 comments:

steph said...

I looked at the site and the those would be awesome centerpieces!

Kristi said...

do you have a bush?!! or maybe your mom?!!

can you help hunt some down. Looking for the palest blue preferrably
my mom is saving hers for me and I will go rape my neighbors bush when its ready

steph said...

yep, my mom said i can come get some when they are done. I will talk to a neighbor of mine who has a HUGE bush! I have never met them but whatever!

Kristi said...

I like a Huge Bush