Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Family and Stuff

How great is my new family bits from England?!
Loved Them!
we had such a great time. I didn't get to go with them to Campbell River, but I did get to go with them while they wre here. My Sis'inlaw has had both her hips replaced. She understands what i am going thru! Even that is so great. For her though it was because the sockets just weren't big enough. Its not a ripping of cartilage thing like it is for me. But she understands it all the same!
Me brother inlaw, the rockstar - and he truly is a rockstar. He is part of a band in the UK called the Four Worried Men. They have gigs all over - Google it - anyhow, he is wonderful as well. We went plodging. Which is puddling and stomping about in the wading pool we have. That was lots of fun!
Mntn ended up being 12 a few times. I know part of it is that he didn't get his alone or the quiet time he needed. So he gets cranky - I get it. However, Your 37! Learn how to deal with it! at least I was not the only one that noticed. Big Sis did too. He bought me the most beautiful dress in China town. Its so beautiful. I can't wait to wear it!
I will be detoxing now for the next few weeks. We ate and drank and ate and drank and ate and drank ......... so the few pounds that I had struggled to lose just before they got here quickly found their way back. So thats it then. no more company - i will begin with no more wine and the food part will be easy.
y leg seems to FINALLY be back to where it was before the Chu got a hold of it. Although I can't help but think - its probably feeling this way because its gotten so hot out ............ non-the-less, I have my MRI coming up. I/we should have some answers after that.
This ICBC course i am taking is kicking my ass! I seriously don't knwo how i am going to get thru the final. Teaching ourselves all this stuff is really not cool. I am so not sure of anything I've done. Gotta finish it today. That is my goal! Took a few days off while the British were here. This course needs 100% of my time - I couldn't do it and company at the same time.
So of i go to be drained by this course some more. Wish me Luck!
Well - Wish me Luck on everything! Detoxing, wieght loss, school, cranky pants ............

Blog On dudes!

No comments: