Thursday, July 22, 2010

Now my Aunt has 2-bits as well?!!
holy smokes.
all I said was that step 1 was done and it catapulted into ---- it doesn't matter what you wear or where you get married crap!
Ummm - thanks for belittling my dreams.
and didn't YOU have weddings?! and it mattered to you Then?!
ALL my mom did was tell me to slow down ......... Holy Frig! all I did was book the hall. Something you HAVE to do a year ahead. did I say i was doing anything else?
Well yah, i did. I will be watching the sales now to pick stuff up on sale should I need it. Even if that's a dress - I still gotta watch for it. i will be drying the flowers now cuz next year to do it will be goofy mid-season. But seriously, let me plan. Let me dream. This is it - I'm not going to do it again. I want to enjoy it!
IT'S FINALLY MY TURN!
firstly, its my wedding and i am excited. so pleese don't squelch it. Second, its what i do. i plan parties. I create environments for people to be comfortable in and have fun. A memorable time. I did that for 15 years in the restaurant biz. This is the closest thing i get to be to that in a long time and it feels really good. I miss that!
so keep your condescending marriage/wedding advice to yourself Auntie and cuzn'. I'm not 20. I've got more relationship experience than both of you put together. Which creates lots of baggage, hurdles and wisdom. So let me tell you - building a marriage, for two people with a past, is faaaaaar more challenging than your high school romance marriages where you really did grow-up together. Guess what else?
i know that and my Fiance' and I are prepared

BLPHT!!!

No comments: