Thursday, August 05, 2010

battered and bruised

Yup.
Freezing is out and I am bruised. At least that's how it feels. my whole leg is extremely ungood. My joint ......... UGH!
the freezing needle was bad enough. Then the nice (good looking) doctor shot my hip up with a needle full of dyed liquid. Filling the spaces within my joint, so I didn't really have one anymore. It was like it was all fused together by liquid. So my joint was purposely held apart with this colorful liquid. Now its been moving its way through the length of my leg along with the freezing. My whole leg feels horrible.
I have been sitting on the couch since with my leg up. Am I in pain because my joint was blown apart or am I an pain because Alvin is Uber Pissed? Either way i am in pain and I think I will be sleeping on the couch tonight.

No comments: