Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Frightened & pissed Off!

so i am frightened, scared, angry about ttomorrow.
this MRI is goign to hurt. Am i going to be down for a day? 2 days? 3 weeks? months?
Maybe I'll be just fine?
This whole accident thing is still so blowing. I wanted to go camping with Charlotte this weekend. NOPE!
this should have been over by now.
Friggin Dale Anderson is probably having another great summer without any thought to what I've gone thru since he hit me. Cause he hit the brakes too late? cuase it was wet and he didn't account AT ALL for the hill he was on, nor the road being slippery?
I stopped on a Yellow buddy!
You hit me full on half-way through the red!
Always let the car fly forward. Don't brace yourself with your brake foot

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

Just be confident in what happened, know you are in your rights.

steph said...

I agree! Stay strong in your heart and head!