Friday, October 29, 2010

Sad

my heart is breaking for my daughter.
She just doens't fit in at school. Now its jsut the worst problem ever. The kids are mean to her and no one wants to be friends with her. I need to fix this and I don't know how.
I know how she feels ..... being made fun of ......but I always had Muck. and At home I had siblings. She is all alone. What can I do?
I like her. I think she is a great person. She is my best friend. Why are the kids at school ........ why can't she have that special friend at school? Someone to share with. What is she putting out there that is so offensive to other children? Why can't she just be accepted?
She has a couple friends here in the complex that she hangs with on the weekends. and Another good girlfriend that she kept from elementary school that goes to a whole different middle school on the other side of town ........ but Besties??
kids make jokes at her expense. My heart jsut breaks to badly for her and I want to fix it and I don't know how. Everybody needs friends. Needs to be excepted .......She eats alone at lunch. She hangs out in the computer lab ........ I will pray for her. She needs prayers. Her heart is breaking too. I am crying now

4 comments:

steph said...

Oh my, Our little girl. She is so special and so beautiful! I am praying too! What on earth could they find to make fun of her for???

Kristi said...

they are kids - kids are the meanest inventions ever.

they can find anything to make fun of.
Charley is strong and jsut does her own thing. - but it is starting to wear on her.

shari said...

Awe, little Oat Girl. Praying praying.

You can't fix this one for her. She is at that age, that anything Mom does to try to assist with the social life, is usually more embarassing than helpful. =(

Kristi said...

I am giving her LOTS of home support. i know I can't do anyting for her from the school end of it.
I am encouraging and reminding her to join choir. they practice at lunch. At least that way, she is not sitting all by herself.
She thinks thats a good idea -
its tough being the "nice" girl