Sunday, November 14, 2010

Its a Wedding Post

I've suddenly lost my oompff for wedding stuff. i don't know where it went or when i lost it, but I have lost it.
What do i mean by that?
well I know there is stuff I should be doing and preparing and thinking about but I can't quite get it in my head to do so. I have some crafty things I should be doing, but I am not doing that either. I either have part of what I need for a project or nothing for what I need for a project or not the right stuff ....... EERG! I am keeping my eyes peeled for jewellery for the girls and shoes and anything that might work as decor for the BIG day. But this is the time of year to find such things. Everything is sparkly at Christmas.
i was looking for Black gemmy type stuff . Not really knowing what I would do with black gems, but I am looking!
I have realized I should really decorate the head table a bit more than just having mini lights under the skirt .........so now i am looking for Special wine glasses. Its all about the glam and the bling for my wedding. I want to keep that momentum flowing. however - the jewels i am looking for are pale blue, black and I think gold? no maybe silver toned. hard to know. the colour of my dress makes it hard to knwo what will work best. Maybe I'll just have both! why the heck not!!
My cake maker bailed on me. She is overwhelmed by what I wanted. Then she herself got engaged!! how exciting! so she bailed on me saying that she is Really, really overwhelmed now. So that is fine. I have contacted my caterer to see what they can do. they price it at 4bux a person for the cake. Is this normal. Seems Effed to me. just give me a 3 tier cake and tell me what it costs. Anyhow - it seems that is what they do. I have another bridal show to attend on Thursday - i will check out cake vendors there. See what they do and charge. Maybe today i will surround myself with nothing but wedding music and thoughts and i can get back on the wave to concentrate on what I need to do next to get this wedding planned.
*sigh*

Get Your Head in the Game Kristi!!

No comments: