Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stove

the element of my oven popped and fizzled out last night. Damn it! i need a new stove! Supper had to finish cooking???? in the microwave. How much does this suck
my dishwasher leaks and now my stove bit the big green weenie. The fridge is next i just know it.
How much is pain and suffering worth for my case? I don;t know. but this is sucking. Took a deep breath this morning and coughed - back spasm of muscles ....... what the Hell! that means I'll probably have a headache today. Frig! Did stretching, got soemthing warm on it right now to hopefully cut it off at the pass.
No I don't have the slightest clue what my lawyer might be working towards for me. Wish i did. Would make it easier to stomach having to buy a new range today on the credit I no longer have

No comments: