Saturday, December 18, 2010

firing

so i fired my sister the other day.
just in case you didn't know. How do i feel? ok. I feel ok about it. i mean, its been a long time coming. The blow up that is. Sure I could have backed off. but Don't I always?
I am not going to be talked to like taht by her anymore. She really doesn't want to be a part of my wedding anyhow. And when she told me to fuck off and my wedding too .............. well, that was it. We weren't even arguing or speaking of the wedding. yet she hurled insults for the reaction. She got one. I fired her. for now, just from being a part of my wedding.
Its good. Its ok. She had No duties anyhow, as she was jsut not interested. She was never excited for my wedding. Which is fine. I mean really, totally fine taht she is not excited. Not everyone has to be. However, i want people that are happy for us and excited to be the ones that are involved.
Anyhow, so i let her go. Christmas should be interesting .......

No comments: