Monday, December 20, 2010

I Love my Mountain Man

well it turns out - we really do like each other.
We went for his Christmas party and we ended up sitting up till the wee hours of the morning talking. Just talking and talking and talking. Wow. it was pretty awesome. We talked about all kinds of stuff. I talked about all kinds of stuff. He listened!!! he listened. Holy Carp!
We talked today about Tea. I can't believe it! So awesome. So great. He isn't blaming me! He has fianlly come to a very difficult realization ........ he was being used. It never was about what was best for the kid. It was never about the kid at all! Its been tough pill for him to get down, but he is taking it. he will try calling tonight to hopefully get Tea for boxing day to see if we can have a Christmas with her. His calls have gone unanswered and unreturned so he will be giving it a shot from the phone at work. I have a gift here for her. it would be nice to have her here and watch Christmas movies and just hang out! and No I am not just saying that.

Blog On

No comments: