Thursday, March 10, 2011

BRIDEZILLA

BrideZilla, me?
I was accused of it by my Sister. I don't or didn't think I am. But maybe I am and just don't recognize it.
Am I?
she says I haven't shut-up about my wedding since I got engaged and that's what makes me a BrideZilla. Of course I am talking about it. I am totally excited! 41 and getting married for the first time. WOOOooooooo.
I thought a BZ was when you had to have everything your way and were a complete Jerk about it. I thought i was being easy going. Seriously, if it were my way or the highway Sister, i wouldn't care about your post pregnancy bumps and MAKE you wear satin as I'd like. As a matter of fact, instead of being reasonable, I'd have you in the blue like Charley ....... but instead i want you to be comfortable and feel pretty at my wedding. so compromise it is to Black Chiffon.
The invites aren't perfect, and I am not freaking out about it. I am not getting the shoes I dreamed of. The Best Lady sint going to be wearing what i'd like, but whatever. I am not spending ridiculous money, on over the top centerpieces or decor or transportation or ........... i am coupon cutting and thrift store shopping for wedding supplies. I've even given in to not dancing with my groom. So i guess if thats makes me a BZ then guilty I am.

2 comments:

shari said...

No, you are right. A bridezilla is just a nice way of say that the bride to be is being a big bitch.

You do talk about your wedding a lot, but heck you have waited a long long time for it! long long time. long. time.

hehe... wanna slap me yet?

love you.

Kristi Lou said...

long time