Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Did I Really Not Mention It??

What do you mean you didn't know Charlotte was a bridesmaid?
What do you mean I never told you?
I'm going over so many conversations in my head ........ One of my first arguments about her being left out of the camp trip was that she is a bridesmaid ......... I didn't mention that fact again mind you as it seemed the argument changed ............ so then so did I
Why then am i or have i been making sure you somewhat match?
What did you think her role was?
I even remember back in the beginning saying .............
i guess if the negativity and arguments stopped spewing out of your mouth for any length of time you might hear what I am actually saying.
Did I truly not ever tell you that Charlotte was a bridesmaid? Really? I am still thinking about it .............

No comments: