Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Holy Carp! exactly 4 months to Go!
17 weeks.
What else to do, what else?!!
i think we are down to Mountains duties. ACK! He's picked his tuxes. He knows his colors. He went and did that without his crew. it was just getting to be too much to get the 3 of them togethr - BLPHT - try 5!
So he went and did his thing. Told them where to go and its up to them now to get er' done. Good Job Man!
so i guess I should print off the list and stick it to the fridge - marriage license, event insurance, liquor license ......... rings are got, shoes are got, cake knife, an abundance of things with our names on them .......... YUP!
I need new sexy sleepwear for our honeymoon - saw some very pretty things at Victoria's Secret when I was there. but I was there with Charlotte, so the trying on of such items was hindered.
Linens are reserved - I am rethinking the decorating plan ........... trying to get a program and duties together for everyone. Trying to sync evryone on how they are getting places and how the flowers are getting here and there ...........

its these little details that are gonna make me nuts

No comments: