Tuesday, March 29, 2011

on the wrong end of Bitch yesterday

just get to the wedding Kristi...............

Working for this man - he works like R did at Madisons. Example? I have been on payroll since september 27, 2010. How long is that? 6 mnths. I JUST got my benefits. The little card, last week. Great! Fine! I should have had them 3 mnths ago - but don't look a gift horse in the mouth? I've never had them before so waiting 3mnths isn't the end of the world? Took the Queen to the dentist yesterday. Handed in my card.......i don't have dental. WHAT!!! Its through a different company. Ummmm - i never filled out any papers for a differnt company........try nailing him down to have a conversation about it. To get it done. To even know how it works ........ Madisons eventually was the straw on this camels back so many years ago.
No wonder this office is run by the bitter women it is. It NEEDS a manager.
that manager is NOT me. I almost have enough training to go elsewhere easily. Pokers going get sharpened to be ready to go in the fire.
The women are nasty, nasty bitches. This one I am not going to tackle. I am just going to retreat. Its not worth it

No comments: