Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Recluse

His other groomsman finally got back to him last night. Mntn has Only been calling him for Weeks!
Amidst rumours floating that this guy was not going to do it, mntn has been very sad about the so called 'friends' he has. His childhood friends. his eyes have been getting wider and wider to so many things in his life as we have gone on this engagement journey. I have childhood friends too. Muck is one of them. however, Muck is also the only one i have kept as close as I have. We have grown old together and been through A LOT together. These things have also made us closer with a bond that will Never break. Sisters - whether we like it or not.
Lives change and grow. Although i am not as close as i was to my other girlfriends of the past, doesn't mean we are not still friends. I have grown with new close friends along the path of life. Adding my bestie's Steph and Kodi to the mix.
mntn has a loyalty about him that I admire. He has committed to a life time of friendship with these people, but they are not healthy friendships any longer. They came from a different place in his life and as he grew up. he still remains faithful..........sometimes others don't. Or the grow in a different direction. There is Nothing wrong with that.
So the fella he asked to be a groomsman - i really do like him. But much like Mntn, being the center of attention is really scary. He spends most of his time in one of the nastiest bars in town drinking his life away. The rest of his time he spends at home not talking to anyone. He is a roofer. He is sooooo bent that mntn asked his Best friend to stand up for him - so she happens to be a woman - recluse guy is bent.
So finally last night he called. Guess he got the invite.
the best lady had FB'd him a letter and then Mntn left a very curt message yesterday.
Why does it have to get to that point? I hope he doesn't disappoint. I was just about going for the throat. I have put my stinger away for now, but if he wankers out anymore, the stinger is very easy access. Mntn knows this and doesnt' blame me one bit. he is also very glad that I have gone against all my natural instincts to have already rip him a new asshole. I am giving it time. Its not really my place, but if recluse keeps hurting the man I love .............he won't just be getting a new asshole

No comments: