Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring

Spring break is half over. Whatta ya know. Next week I have some days off to hang with the Queen. To lanlgey we go - turkeys is on the list of places to stop. Thrift stores for more tealight holders. The rental place where we are getting the linens from. After sleeping in of course! The break will take us to the US of A for a visit with Muck! Is harry Potter playing anywhere? We have a family day planned at the spa. yup - a family day. I'll be getting my brows & lashes tinted. Brows shaped and Mntn will too! The queen will be getting a mini facial. So nice preparing for the upcoming wedding. if my tint looks good I will do it again right before the big day! The weather has brought a purple hue of crocus to my garden. My tulips and daffodils are growing, they will be popping up color in the next few weeks. So nice. I can harldy wait to get outside and dig! Maybe this year I can even use a shovel. So much yard work to do ............. so maybe on one of these days off I will paint some ceilings.........thats a great plan i do believe.

Ahhhhhh Spring

No comments: