Friday, June 24, 2011

wedding Fast Approaching

Wow, here I am 35 days before my wedding day. I jsut am so in awe. I'm really here. Really, its MY turn to walk down the aisle as a bride. I still have so much to do. But what is it???
Tone my muscles. I have 35 days I can do that. Lose weight? no - I'll screw my dress up. Already lost 13lbs. I can afford to lose one more inch and that's it. so tone it is.
Gotta go on a cleanse. Although - been eating spinach salad the last couple days and I think its giving me this allergic reaction i appear to be having. So today I will stay away from it and if I clear up for tomorrow .................
I serieously won't be eating the day before my wedding. I don't need to have some kind of effed up allergic, hayfever reaction. Pills don't help when its food or drink related.
Well off I go to work my 2lb wieghts!

Blog on

No comments: