Friday, July 29, 2011

A Moment on Wedding Eve

Well Dudes - here I am.
Getting married tomorrow. Holy Carp!!!
Everything that is will be.
So many 'of course' things and scenarios happening before my wedding. Cuz why wouldn't they. I am good with that. Can't change it. So I just gotta roll with it.
Married is a forever thing. We have our arguments and our issues and our baggage. Gladly enough, we work through them and are still working through them. And it is good.
why is it good? because it is progressive. I love him and more than that - I like him. He is my partner for life, till death do us part, forever. I am glad.
My dear friend prayed with me, for me ove the phone today - and it was good. i was better. Seriously! Better. Had horrible heart beat anxiety, losing my mind into crazy. He did that - i went for my mani and I am better ------ ------- -=------

well my moment was interupted. Its time for me to go. I will be back as a Mrs.

Blog on Dudes.

No comments: