Monday, October 17, 2011

Dreams

Funny how the mind works.
my dreams were so busy last night. I was going under the knife. YiKes! Getting a kidney transplant. Holy Carp - where did that come from!?!! I ran away in my dream after saying good bye to family and friends that had come to the hospital with me for support. I ran away in my dream because I decided I didn't need the operation. There was nothing wrong with my kidneys.
I woke this morning and have decided there is nothing wrong with my lungs!
No, that doens't mean I m going to run away from the CT scan. I am still going. What it means is that I am getting out of the mindset that there is something in there, pneumonia or disease to worry about. That its merely scar tissue from the many times I've been sick.
That's it. Nothing else.
I am tired and run down because I do so much in a day. My mind is always think, think, thinking ......... that can exhaust a person!
So I am fine because I have decided so.

Blog on!

No comments: