Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Health

I got to my doc's yesterday for our appointment.
Blood work is my first chore. He wants my kidneys tested. Says its to be sure I will be okay for the CT scan if they need to do imaging. but I don't know. I started reading about the creatinine tests and kidney functions......
The thing in my lung is smaller than it was in July. This is good! Cancer doesn't make it a habit of shrinking.
He didn't offer up and ideas or thoughts to what it might be. I suggested my theory on antibiotic resistant pneumonia - he nodded in agreeance - could be. If it is that, they will have to put me in conscience sedation and go into my lung. None of that sounds nice. However, the theory that it is pneumonia would explain why I am sooo tired a lot. My confusion that i get. The coughing up stuff. The dizziness, night sweats and the general feeling like poo most of the time.
Am I scared? DAmn Rights! Its been there for quite awhile now. This is not good. It can make itself acute if it so chooses. With the rainy cold damp weather coming I am more than a little worried.
So I am a sick girl
I talked to him about the period that has been missing since July. The hot flashes - his response - 'you're only 41!!!' Thanks, I am aware
I told him

No comments: