Friday, January 06, 2012

reaching a goal

So we tell our kids they can be whatever they want to be. You hear it all over here and there - you can reach it if you want it bad enough. If you have a goal, you have to work towards it to get there.
okay ................
I want to win 10 million in the lottery. I would like to be a millionare. I buy tickets every week. Do I need a lucky penny? to give the guy a noogie for luck each time i purchase? rub the machine in its private parts before it chooses my numbers? How do you work towards a goal like that?

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

I don't think anything is just about wanting something bad enough-and anyone can be anything they believe is possible. I think the way to realize things in our lives begins with believing it can happen. KNOWING it can. SEEING it happen in your mind. If you are already in that dream, then it will realize. Belief is the force that makes things happen.