Monday, May 14, 2012

Hot Lungs

my lungs - the thing that is in them - I can feel it.
by the evening, these last few days, my breathing is hot.  My lungs feel hot inside.
My blowing is weak.  I am tired by 8.  I told Lyle that if I get real bad to just take me to the hospital.  Don't leave it up to me, just take control and take me.  I have a Very solid habit of making things not as bad as they really are in my head.  We know its not cancer - we assume it's scar tissue, but does scar tissue act like this?  I think there is more to it than that and I need to find out what.

3 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

=( that really sucks. I hope you can find the source of this mystery illness. Have you tried homeopathic things and dietary changes??

holymotherofgod said...

any update on your house sale?

Kristi Lou said...

no - have not put it ont he market.
i got cold feet because what if it actually sells? we literally have no place to go.
Husband man made us an appointment at the bank. We go tonight. I am keeping my fingers crossed for better news than what the broker told me