Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Excited for Friday

I am trying sooo hard to not be excited or look forward to friday.  but its so hard.
I feel stuff happening.  My body is reacting to the drugs.  I just don't know in what way.
I am scared that if I get my hopes up, and nothing comes of it .... again .... especially after the little things that are going on in my uterus that I can feel.  If the doc lets us try again will I you ask?  Yup - I sure as heck will!  I think we might have one more chance that is covered by our extended.  I'll do it fersure!
I gotta think about the negative stuff.  That is better.  Taht way the disapointment won't sting as much.
And even if i have a good outcome in my basket, then we have to go thru insemination.  That gets tricky.  Will his guys know what they are supposed to do in there.  There aren't that many, what if they get all insecure, like boys at a dance.  Too scared to be the first one on the dance floor?!  ACK!
Then there's if they get a dance - can I keep them dancing a good dance for 9 mnths???
The statistics are not Good.  I never should have educated myself.


its still so hard to not look forward to Friday ...........

No comments: