Thursday, April 04, 2013

Bloated

How the hell did this happen to me.  I am a whale!!!

I went on salad, no carbs and no booze for 3 and a half mnths!  Good of me to maintain.  Now I have strayed from the rigidness of that and gained!  Of course I gained, but I never Lost when I was doing it!!!  What the hell!  Can't get myself in to walking to work mode.  Ugh!  so frustrating.  My evenings are when I have the time - how its light again.  I've got to, got to, got to get back to walking around my complex after supper again!!!
I have been reading about weight gain and estrogen.  I had stopped taking all my vitamins that were helping with that - guess I should take them again.  Or do something more drastic.........hormone replacement.  I don't know much about that.  I've heard lots about side effects and I have always been a firm believer in natural stuff.  But sometimes we need chemical help.  Maybe this time it truly is my thyroid?
Whatever the case, something has gotta be the answer.  I dont' care what anyone says, sure I should be active, but when you change your diet that drastically there should be a noticeable difference with or without excercise!

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

True dat. Join myfitnesspal online, i absolutely love it. Down 45 pounds dieting only.