Monday, June 19, 2017

Home From Work

So today, he is home from work.
Not because of a lack of work - he hasn't been laid off ...... yet.
He says his back hurts.
So here he is home AGAIN!
He is already working half days -  we may have a lay off in our future - he won't have money coming in ...... but he can take a day off.
It is nearly 9AM and he is still in bed ....... but I guess, what else would he be doing?
I am so pissed off!
My back hurts too!
I have to work today - in the rain - going door to door for deliveries.  Running around all of Maple Ridge from dealership to dealership.  Prolly won't get lunch until 4PM and I probably will only get half of it ........ somehting is wrong with my left tit.  I am bracing myself for the negative side of the 'what if'  of the tit.  Yet he can stay home from work.
FUCK!!!!
not cool Mountainman.   Not Cool

No comments: