Wednesday, August 09, 2017

It Only Took 7 Days

Well .. it only took 7 days to figure out that beveraging is not a thing I should be doing.
I started off slow.  Mid-way I went hard at the end I teetered it out.  Felt like shit.  Got about as much done as I would have without it.  Burnt dinner once.  But fuck - I was not engaged when I should have been engaged.  Mostly I just felt like shit and I felt guilty, and feel guilty that I should have gotten more done on my holiday.
So now, here I am starting a new 3 month goal.  I am 3 days in.
I am good.  It is easier looking towards the 3 month goal this time.  Likely I will feel I need another reminder wagon fall in November.  I hope not.  
My daughter broke up with her boyfriend a week ago and is now on this road I don't like.  I don't feel comfortable with.   I have not been engaged for any of it.  She is going out with Friends ..... boys ..... I don't like that either.  How she is behaving.  Now she is talkign about going camping this weekend coming up!  with boys ..... they are all friends she hasn't seen in a looong time .... but my Mumby senses are tingling and I don't like it.  I need to be available and not drunk.  My husbands truck blew up on the highway on his way home from work on Friday...Aug 4 ... I was a micky in.  Aug 5 I went to renew my insurance and he owed 500bux in points that I paid so I could get my insurance.  UGH!
So on the wagon I go.  Will I look for more support?  I might.  I just might.  
I  am going to take time from facebook as well...... that may not go as good.  It is how I communicate with the world afterall.
HOwever - I need to be amazing at my new job.  I made too many rookie, stupid mistakes last month that I am not ok with.  I am not organized enough.  I am not keeping myself organized enough.  My mind doesn't and can't remember things.  I know I am creeping up on alzehemiers and I am going to battle it as best I can until I am forced out of work.  I figure I have 10 years.  So I need to make this job amazeballs for my family before I lose it completely!

No comments: