Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fine

my day was a fine one.

work was good. Sold good. Got the disc to the music store.....hopeully the teacher is able to get it in time and we are able to practice. I booked the room again for SAturday morning before work. She can do it. She does it amzingley well. Its jsut getting the rythm down with the disc.
She'll do it. I have faith. And she is musical so its all good.
I see my Poppies have opened up.
they sure are pretty. I would rush out and picture them for you......but its been pissing rain here for days. I'm surprised they opened!
Even in the rain the flash of red in the garden sure is pretty.

My early morning phone call was fine.
I mean the part where I got to hear Harrisons voice. And we got to talk.
The part where we got to share our feelings for one another was real fine too!
the part where he shares the scary bits that are going on right now. that was even fine too. Cause we are talking and sharing. I like that.
The part that wasn't and isn't fine is the part where he is sick and its not fine. Not Fine at all.
I was floating on my cloud of like.
Have been for a couple months. Getting ready for the next step.......
when my cloud is suddenly not the white fluffy one I thought.
I will find out in a bit when he calls.........exactly what we're dealing with.

Its really so Un-Fine.
I must be like the kiss of Friggin bad Luck all around!

3 comments:

Gary said...

Hope the news is good.

I can't grow poppies here in Houston. It is just not the right climate for them. I love them though.

Leah said...

Your not bad luck!! Everything will be just fine!

shari said...

(((((((hug)))))))

praying for a miracle for Harrison

and you are not bad luck... this is life. it is not discerning. it sucks sometimes.

still praying for a miracle