Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Harrison

Harrison has decided that he is fine so i will too.

nothing can be done, till something can be done, so no sense worrying about it, right?

There's phones to sell. Jobs to make better!! I got to go bitch at the gas pumps again this morning as they suck all my hard earned money out of my wallet!

Only a month left of school! Holy Carp!
Charley spent the day making a fort in the basement. Its pretty cool. She fought with me the rest of the day about practicing piano. Her recital is in a couple weeks. She has to play on a keyboard and with this disc thing.......its stupid.....but anyhow. Thats what she has to do. So we went in on Saturday morning to practice with the disc. The disc won't stay at the right tempo! It keeps jumping around! Speeding up. Slowing down. I'm so super pissed.
so is the Queen. There was no class last night cause it was a holiday. so when the hell are we supposed to get this disc fixed and get back in to practice? Frig! Her recital is the 3 of June!
So now I must try to get in there today, when I get back into town and get the disc to her teacher......she doesn't work everyday. So that she can fix it. Then we can try again for SAturday to practice. Friggin!
Had I known that it was going to be this kind of piano/keyboard playing I wouldn't have put her in this class. However, I didn't. And I did. So now I can't let her fail. So we practice at the school when we can book a keyboard.
Next year it will be different.

Blog on!

4 comments:

pkeclub said...

when my daughter was in 4th grade she had to learn how to play the flute. it was freaking hilarious , she could never get her lips right on that thing. the funniest thing was she kept getting lip cramps...

shari said...

too bad you are too far for Cam's dad to teach her. Now that is piano!!

joanne said...

A month?? My son's last day is tomorrow. Eek!

Anonymous said...

WOW a month of school left my kids have 7 1/2 days left. YIKES I'm going to have a hard time blogging with them here :)

Sure hope Charlotte's recital goes well my daughter would love to learn how to play but I haven't found any reasonable lesson's oh and we don't have a piano hehe
~B