Sunday, May 28, 2006

HIs Wishes

there was so much pain in his voice the last time we spoke.
It killed me inside to hear it.
I do hope his daughter calls to let me know how the surgery went.
I know they have so much going on. I'm jsut some chick they've heard about. I'm not really real.

To them.

I am resigned to granting his wish that I don't go. That I let him be at this time. That I let him have his vanity. His wish that I don't 'see him like this'
Yes I do understand.
I don't like it. Not one little bit. But I will listen.
For its his wish.
Its his wish that I love him from here. So I will grant it.

So now life goes on. Mine that is. I wait to hear. I just wait to hear and I grant the other wishes he asked of me over the last few times we've talked.
I will go on........

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Hang in there Kristi. It sucks, but I understand you wanting to abide by his wishes.

I really do hope he gets over it though and realizes that you don't care how he looks, that you "seeing him like this" would think him perfect. That's what love does.

Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Mandy said...

Praying for you both. :)

Kristi said...

I'm afraid he is already gone.....

I just want more time with him. Even if its just the summer......

he promised to take me fishing

he is so strong and I admire that. Even in his pain he is trying to make me laugh
you are right....it woudn't matter how he looks. I love him for whats inside. For the man that makes me smile.
Thank you for your prayers

Anonymous said...

Is it life threating?

Anonymous said...

If it looks like a duck, and smells like a duck....it is a duck!

Chris said...

Maybe it sells insurance?

Kristi said...

yes it is......terminal......that is.
not a duck
so much better if it were a duck

steph said...

what the hell are we talking about a duck for? I do not get it.

Kristi said...

my dad sold insurance.......

sxuly yrs said...

Kristi:

I am still praying for you both. Please let me know if you should hear anything!

hUGS!
ANDI

Kristi said...

absolutly Andi!!

I imagine it will be awhile.
Afterall, I was still so new to his daughter. She had only jsut recently learned of my exhistance.
So i am not on the radar as far as 'need to know'
For us it had been going on for awhile, jsut recently crossing over to a more serious nature.
But for everyone else......it just happened.
i understand that.
She will listen to her daddy, eventually. I'm jsut not forfront on anyones mind except his.
Thats only to be expected.

steph said...

I want to hear it all...just don't stop talking.