Friday, June 16, 2006

Bored at Work!

okay.

I am at work. Seriously bored.

My numbers have dropped. This is a bad thing!!!

Acts I need acts!!!!

hmmmmm. Acts......sexual acts.....trapeze acts.....theatre acts.......

Hmmm....penises. How bout them. Hows yours?
Damn wish I had the use of one.
Celibit since August.....Someone remind me again why I have morals........................

I value myself....I'm not a whore......slut.......something....something....something.

Okay really now. I need 3 acts!
3 a day. thats what I need to keep my job.
Customers! Wooohoooo! Come see me. I'm wearing my super boob lifters in my bra.

Okay. I gotta go. the young one is reading over my shoulder.

Send me good vibe customer things.
Let's Make a Deal!!!

4 comments:

Stephen said...

does the cell phone biz slow in the summer?

Kristi said...

Hockey
BC Lions
and the World Cup was on last night.
Couple that with Fathers Day........

My boob lifters can't compete with that!

Chris said...

My penis is fine. Thank you for asking. My knees are a little jealous that you did not ask about them.

Kristi said...

oh so sorry.

how are your Knees?!?!