Friday, June 16, 2006

did You knoW......

........Larry claims he was addicted to M&M's
so he sent me some.
i did not know this about him. He apparently Loved them.
Its funny. The litte things. Don't you think.
Knowing so much about someone but not knowing other stuff.
And yes. His cabin really was and is a cabin!
logs beams and mud you betcha!!
Very outdoorsy. Very boy like

Tomorrow is Margarita SAturday!!!
What fun! Yes I do believe I will take my camera. good of you to ask.
Charley is off for a weekend of fun with my parentsand my brother for fathers day. I am on to a weekend of fun with Steph, the sun, and a margarita!!
so have a slushy some M&Ms and think of me and Larry!

blog On dudes!

oh yah. My shaw mail account is FFFFing around and won't connect. No time to FFF with it now so if you are sending me mail there..........
i aint gonna get it. Unless I check it from work.

11 comments:

Bite Me said...

I'd make the trip to canada, sounds fun, but they won't let me back into Canada since "the incident at the border". Who knew you can't do things like that while going through customs. ;-)

steph said...

m & m's and margaritas are a dangerous combination!

Anonymous said...

Ummm sounds like you have a great weekend planned. I sent you an email but I don't remember what email address I sent it too probably that one :) email when you can!!
~B

Michelle said...

M&M's & margaritas!! Mmmmmm.....

Have fun!!

Gary said...

Have a fun filled weekend and take care of yourself.

Kristi said...

I will always think of Larry anytime I eat M&Ms.....especially the green ones!

Hey waht incident!!
I wanna know about the incident!

I suppose I'll miss the L man all day tomorrow. I'm gettin myself a big ole bag!

Kristi said...

I'm meeting up with the Tall Dude tomorrow evening as well.
Steph has to give him the once over now.

i am not analyzing. I'm just doing. i refuse to waste time ever again!!!

Doo Dah said...

I love M&Ms

I wonder if I could sneak over the border for the evening.

cha cha darlin

Anonymous said...

Have fun, be safe!

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M Factory?

For throwing out all the W's

M&M's are great... they melt in your mouth not in your hand!!!

Kristi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

those damn W's! they're bound to get you every time!

I will be safe cause theres no other way to be

Chris said...

Have fun, but be safe!