Friday, June 23, 2006

Congratulations!! Doodle and The Hobbit!


Doodlebug had a baby boy on Tuesday evening.
He was 10lbs 1 oz at birth!

Yes he is totally beautful.
He was also a couple weeks late! His skin was all wrinkled like a little old person.
i love to take all the blankets off and check out the little toes and his hands and feet. He slept thru my check up most comfortably.
Sweet tiny littel ears. Looked like Doodles.
His alien eyes only opened briefly to see me and then he went right back to sleep.
did it make me want one even more? Yuppers!
When my friends have babies, I have this thing where i cry. Only when they are newborn though. No I'm not sure why. Its an involuntary reflex.
She grew a good one. Way to be Doodle!!

7 comments:

Kevin said...

Hi Kristi and congrats to that couple on the baby. Hope you are doing well. I just found your blog the other day and you caught my attention so I had to save it and read it. Just so you know not all guys are assholes. Quite a few of them are but not all. Hold your head up and show your love to your daughter every day. When it comes down to it family is what counts the most. I just moved from B.C. to Ontario to help my sick father. Nothing else matters more than family. B.C. is beautifull and I will be back but for now Ontario is my home. Take care

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH good for them!! I love newborn babies, I always say give me a newborn anyday but then take it away when they turn two hehe.

Hugs to you!!!
~B

steph said...

congratulations guys! he is beautiful...call if you need anything!

Kristi said...

the man was taking the picture!

steph said...

we do NOT need help in having a "killer" time! come up if you want but you my friend will be learning from us!

shari said...

wooooooooooooooooo congrats doodle!!!!!!!!!

He is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi all! Thanks for the congrats! We are super happy to have such a "little" cutie in the family. And besides the lack of sleep and difficulties with feedings, life is pretty awesome. Anyway I am off to go stare at my bundle just to see if he is really here :) Hope I can show him off to you locals soon!

The doodle family