Saturday, June 24, 2006

Frippin Frappan Toilet!@!$%!!*@!!!

So i spent my day in the sun.
Fabulous 30 degree weather! I love it.
cut the lawn. Cleaned up slug carcases arranged my hose sprinkler deal in a few different ways as to get full water coverage on my garden.
yah. I still ended up watering by hand.
FFFFF.
Got the Queen to her afternoon bowling party. I of course went shopping. As its one of the last times I'll have a few hours to myself for awhile. Summer break starts in 5 days!
Charlitte 'helped' me wash the car.
i don't see the passengers side when i get in. So if its spotty.........
The whole time waiting for my toilet bowl to dry.
its friggin leaking. Still? Again? I don't friggin know.
i've been spending the last few months witrh a bucket under it and dumping it every morning.
So I dried it. Spread some Caulking over it.....hehe.....i said caulking.
The caulk dried...hehe.
yah the bowl filled up again.........DAMN THING LEAKS WORSE THAN IT DID BEFORE!!! WHAT THE HELL!
so now I have to actually take it apart and get a new seal.
Call my landlords you say......
yah right. They still haven't fixed the fff roof!
A toilet seal I think I can fix myself. Afterall, i did replace the whole sink a few months back.
If a man with half his ass hangin out can fix it. I';m pretty sure I can get the job done if I'm only wearing a bikini and standing in the Home depot with my big Wrench holding a bag of parts that I need!!!
how bad could it be?
HAHAHAHAHA!

Blog On Dudes!!

10 comments:

Chris said...

Shopping at Home Depot will never be the same...

Kevin said...

Bet you'd get lots of offers to help you then !!

shari said...

of course you can do it!!!! you rock like that!

Chris said...

...and if you do do it be sure to get pictures.

Kristi said...

pictures of my fixed sink

Or me standing in home depot wearing a bikini and holding my Big wrench???

Chris said...

Hmm...tough choice...

Gary said...

Sounds like you need to get that landlord's attention. Maybe you should shake that wrench at him. :)

Doo Dah said...

LMAO

you are such NOT the man about the house, are you?

Kristi said...

so i fixed it back to the slow drip!!!
yippee for me!
I pick my battles with my landlord. he's old,(93) he's dutch, i prefer not to deal with them if its something I can do myself.
right now I am concentrating on getting them to do the roof

Anonymous said...

I sure do hope that's 30 degrees C not F :)

I would love to see you standing in home depot with just your bikini and a big wrench that would be great hehe.

Hugs ~B