Sunday, June 04, 2006

Going Away

WEll Blogger Dudes..................... it looks as though I need to take a break for awhile.
So much has happened.
Too many people.............
i know whats in my heart.
My memories and thoughts are getting tarnished and I really don't want that.
i want happy, warm, fuzzy thoughts.
The ones that I hold my head high for.
The ones that were there a week ago.

Thank you Andi for your continued validation of his feelings.
Thank you Jenny for your awesome reassurance.
Steph for listening.
All the other friendly, supportive mails I've recieved.
But i need to step away, step back for awhile.
Away from my computer.
Its gotten to be too much and my insecurities run deep.
i won't allow them to run deeper.
I need to get my closure now.
See y'all later!

Blog on Dudes!



12 comments:

Doo Dah said...

HEY! Dont let them run you off.

This is YOUR pain and YOUR way to work thru it.

Dont let them put a limit on your pain, or tell you how you are suppose to feel.

Let them work theirs in their own way and dont you worry that YOUR way isnt like them.

How dare somebody tell you that you work your pain incorrectly.

Kristi dont leave, screw them if they dont like they dont need to read. Delete the emails before you open.

Anonymous said...

they are idiots Kristi true brainless insensitive twats!
Keep the faith!

Gary said...

Hope your break isn't too long. I enjoy your blog. I think you're a really good person. I wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

I think Larry would be very unhappy to know that these bitches are upsetting you. Don't let them get to you. You know, and Jenny knows and we know and that is all that counts.
Don't let the "ugly" get to you!!! They are not your friends and they don't know you.
mk
Hang in there!!!
(((hugs)))

Chris said...

I understand and will miss you. Hang in there and come back soon!

Anonymous said...

I do believe the words at the bottom of Larry's last post were "SKM ...I love You". Is that not Sweet Kristi M...???
Yes I do believe so!!!

Kristi said...

soemtimes the most obvious is the hardest for us to see

Michelle said...

It makes me sad that people can be like that. You know that truth, hold it your heart safe from all the doubt and ridicule.

You have people who care around you, lean, work through everything in your own way, in your own time.

We'll be here when you come back, we'll be here if you need!!

shari said...

Take whatever time you need.

I'm sorry I wasn't around to tell whomever it is that is causing all of this to STEP OFF HO.

Stephen said...

have a good rest, but not too long!

joanne said...

Yes, I agree, don't stay away too long! You will be missed!

Anonymous said...

You will be okay. You are real and strong.