Thursday, June 08, 2006

Things i have Learned.....things i Have RE~Learned....

Wow!
Things i have learned over the last few weeks.
I am UNBELIEVABLY insecure.
No, No. Not just a little. TONS!!!!
Strong. I can handle more emotional carp than the Average peson.
I keep losing sight of my strenght. That pisses me off.
I am Needy. Wow. I have surprised myself at how needy i can be. So sorry Friends.
this leads into how draining I can be. So sorry for that too.
Exhausting really. I know I exhaust myself.
I have low Self -Esteem.
I am a good friend.
I can be really, really nice.
I am diplomatic.
My love is as big as the ocean. Its forever.
When i Give I give it all!
I don't need to sell my ass to have love.
Sometimes i nearly hate myself.
I can be loved for my faults.
i don't have to be perfect.
I have a fear of acceptance.
I think I'm sometimes socially handicapped, yet I have lots of people that like me. Come to visit me in my store. So it can't be that bad.
EVERYONE HAS SHIT IN THEIR LIVES NOT JUST ME!!
I am narcisstic.
I can be very shallow when i'm protecting myself.
I think I'm funny.
Lately I can be morbidly funny!
I have a Wacky sense of Humour.
I absolutly Love to Laugh!
I dont' like my job that much.
My parents don't know me and I don't think I know them.
I can be happy if all the ducks or the stars or my shit is in alignment.
I can surprise myself and jsut be happy!!!
Life can end at any time! Always make sure you have clean underwear on.
I don't want to fall in love again cause what will happen to the next one??
i'm worried that i will live my years alone because of it.
I AM OVER MIKE!!! he sickens me.
I'm excited that I'm not broken and that i can love another man!
I love Larry and I'm glad that i had him in my life.
He makes me happier than i could have ever known by loving me
I'm glad i was able to see all the good he did and see the reasons why.......
i love my garden.
Charley makes me laugh. I enjoy her and being a mom.
I am in love with her.
I'd like another baby.
I am understanding of human nature.
I see things others don't.
Family is more important than anything. Extended family included.
I've made lots of mistakes that i can never take back.
I find it hard to hope for the best but i still try.
I've done things I'm not proud of.
I am a bitch.
I smile as much as i can.
i talk with my hands a lot.
I DO CRY.
my tearducts aren't grown over like I'd thought.
i don't mind reading.
My mind is always working. My thoughts are NEVER quiet.
i seek Answers. Validation. Reassurance. Acceptance.
i do believe in God.
I'm sensitive.
I am an amazing Person!
I have Trust issues. I either trust too easily/much or not at all.
I know there's a plan.
I dream.

I shouldn't Eat a Burrito before Bed..............

Blog on Dudes!










10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are also sweet and you are not a bitch and you loved my dad..thank you

Anonymous said...

Kristi, Very very insightful dear, I think It's wonderful that you have learned all that stuff about yourself and can admitt it!!! hehe

You are a great friend and i am proud to know you :)

Hugs ~B

Doo Dah said...

great self eval honey, yes you are strong and now you know it. God planned that, gave you self confidence out of this.

by the by, how the fukk do you align your shit? LOL

Leah said...

It always good to refelct upon yourself... I should do more of it.

Gary said...

You really are a wonderful, sweet person. You should be proud of yourself.

No regrets, please. They only bring you down.

Definately don't eat a burrito before bed.

steph said...

I think you forgot the most important thing! You are real. Even in a spot where lying would be very easy and you could make up whatever you want, including an alias, you choose to be real. I love that about you. Self discovery and exploration are excellent ways to re- evaluate your life. I am glad you are moving past all of your hurt...and you are only exhausting sometimes (hahahahaha)

shari said...

lol... Steph... you make me giggle...

Kristi... a couple you missed:
~~you are beautiful~~
~~and real (i agree with Steph 100% on that one)~~
~~you've touched peoples lives~~

i'm sure that given more time and caffeine, I could make a list about you longer than yours.. =)

Stephen said...

what's with the burrito? ;D

Kristi said...

Awe!
Thanks guys.

Real. yes i am real beyond choice i think.
Yes i did love your dad.
thank you for calling me friend!
Align my stuff.........luck?
yah a burrito is jut a no no I think unles you have boring sleeps and need a little more excitement!

Tonight we try the red wine salsa experiment!

Stephen said...

gurgle…