Thursday, July 20, 2006

Big Day

Today is the Big Interview!

In just a few hours.
I awake with 2 little zits on my nose.
Fuck Me!!
They say its the beginning of the heat wave. I hope my deoderant doesn't crap out.
I've googled mapquest to find the exact location for this interview.
My interview outfit picked out, clean, and waiting.
My hair............its a good possibility there's no hope for that.
I am suitably nervous.
The drive is an hour away. I'm giving myself an hour and a half to get there.
Okay. Wish me luck Blogger Dudes!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Good Luck!!! Let us know how it goes!!! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Michelle said...

Good Luck!!!

Hope everything goes well!

Chris said...

Best of luck in your job interview!

steph said...

i know you are going to do well or i never would have suggested it! i am so excited!

Chris said...

So how did it go?

shari said...

you back yet??? any news???

Anonymous said...

Good luck kristi!