Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Got A Second Interview!!!

They must have called my house as soon as i left the room!
i go back next Thursday.
yippee! yAy!
so i guess we see.

Tall dude was here tonight..
He has officially laid claim to me. I am his.
so Now he has invited me to go with him this weekend to one of his favorite spots by the river.
Damn Rights i'm going!
Tall Dude wants to share something with me?!?
I am there!
Already mailed my mom to see if she can take Charley for the day..........
So as long as all the lights are green on his end......

Blog On Dudes!!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Major congrats on the second interview!

jewels said...

WOO HOOO! Way to go girl!

Kristi said...

"Kristi, the Behavioural Interventionist"

I don't know what I'm more excited about.

The Job or Tall Dude.

Michelle said...

Yeah and Yeah!!

shari said...

Woooooooooo on both accounts!!

Pat said...

Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Kristi...Not sure what a Behavioural Interventionist is...
I am very happy for you. With Tall Dude, just go one day at a time. Don't worry about what may or may not happen. Enjoy what you have today!!! And, feel free to post a pic!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Kristi. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.