Friday, July 21, 2006

Carp!

I am in like and falling for this guy in the worst way.
i am sooo excited about tomorrow and he is too.
he was like a little kid when he called me today to confirm.
I can't believe he is just as excited as i am!
it was never like that with Big.

YaY! for me.
I'llhave to set up a date or a thing now cause it is time forSteph to meet him. Muck has already sent her approval. Now Steph and Joe need to check him out!

I have and am developing very strong feelings for the Tall Poolboy Dude. He is for me too. And yes I am still floating on my cloud!
So to the River go with him on our date tomorrow. First official date really.
I mean date of him taking me somewhere type date.
I am so excited!
I'll have to bring my camera.

blog On dudes!

9 comments:

Chris said...

Yes, do bring ze camera. Have fun. Be safe. Don't take any wooden nickels.

Anonymous said...

Have fun tomorrow. Hey maybe he could come and check that I have the right chemical balance in my pool on Tuesday!!! That way we can all check him out.
Enjoy all those feelings you're feeling!!!

Kristi said...

I'm enjoying.
I'm enjoying.

A little freaked out though cause he was only 'supposed' to be a summer fling.
i think he might end up being more than that.

YIKES!

joanne said...

Sounds wonderful. How awesome to be with someone you are excited about and who doesn't have a micro-sized pee pee!

steph said...

hmmmm...I am still not convinced! I think I could be persuaded with raspberry margs from you know where...I will hold judgement until then!

Anonymous said...

Damn flings. Dave was supposed to be a summer fling too. He was too young for me and all that. Just wanted a guy to have fun with. Haha...oops! And then I end up married, and have had his kid. *giggle*

Like the saying goes "It always happens when you are not looking for it". I also think that when you keep if fun, it lasts longer. If you get too serious you just over think everything and wreck it.

Have fun at the river :)
Doodle

Gary said...

Have fun. That's what life is all about.

Kristi said...

We had a most marvelous time!

For a good part of the afternoon we layed under a willowtree justmakingout.
I didn't know that was possible.
to just make out like that. for so long. For hours

I Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sounds blissful! Lucky girl!