Friday, August 11, 2006

A--- Airshow

Airshow Weekend!

Okay. Off I go then.
It'll be some long hours. I'm excited that the Mighty Lioness is joining me tomorrow.
How many years have I been doing this again?
How old is Charlotte?
Frig. I hope it stops raining.
I hope I don't throw my shoulder out again.

i don't know how the FFF I'm getting that stupid BBQ out of the van this morning. That is my only concern.
Oh Carp!!!
I forgot extra inserts!
Shit!
I hope I remember them by the time I get back to the resturant. My partner will kill me!
Blog on Dudes and enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry about the inserts.

Anonymous said...

In some weird way I am missing working the 16 hour days of airshow!!! It was alot of work and I was mentally and physically exhausted afterward but I loved working the airshow!!!
Hope you had fun... How did Dicks do? Did you see him?
K

Anonymous said...

Oops... I meant to say I missed working the airshow!

Kristi said...

Yes i saw the Dick.
we nodded politely. I think he was suprprised to see me!
It was easy.
I only had 100 pple each day. No china. Piece of cake!
Sunday is when i paid.
Partying Saturday night with the Mighty Lioness.......

Airshow was a Hoot though of course!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info space pod egg chair