Thursday, August 10, 2006

Rain

Fuck!
its raining again!
the landpeople have been trying to phone the one-eyed roofer but I guess he's been on vacation.
Of course. He has a life too. Damn it!
Meanwhile......here in my bedroom it continues to rain!
Fuck me Backwards with a wet Noodle!!

I was sitting with Stephie last night. We were going over the happenings of the last few months.
WoW! Have things ever calmed down.
I feel really good. Strong again.
Myself.
WE talked about Kim, Big, Larry, Tall dude, herself and the roles they all played. Healthy and unhealthy.
I am still so grateful every day for the new outlook on life that Larry gave me. Ever so Grateful for Steph and her strength when i was drowning.
I do love my job eventhough come September i don't know how I'm going to make it work.
I am in Love with a new man and enjoying every minute of it.
he assures me he is not going to get sick and die!
Life is not perfect. but its life and I am happy in it!
Thank you to the rest of you that have played roles in it and continue to do so. (You know who you are)
Thank you Jenny that you think enough of me and the role I played in your dad's life to mail and let me into your life too!!
There are reasons for Everything!
Always a silver lining. I was on a very long journey.
Carp!!
Holy Friggin Long journey!!


Anyhow......
I better go place the buckets.
Friggin! Rain in my Room!

B & F!!!!!

9 comments:

shari said...

sometimes, the journey is more important than the destination. Often, actually. In your case, I would have to say that is definitely the case, although, what a great destination and may I say that it is about bloody time you had some happiness in your life. I love you girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you girl - tell the rain to bugger off from me.

steph said...

gotta love the b&f i laugh every time!

Kristi said...

Yes I am happy. It is about time!!
I don't mind the rain so much right now cause we need it. However, my carpets and walls sure as hell don't!

B&F the buckets in my room get full!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. 3 things...Faith , Hope , and Love. If you have faith it will give you hope and if you have hope then love will became as natural as the rain falling there now. Faith , Hope , and Love, all three are important but the strongest of these is Love. I'm so happy you have found love and I know daddy is happy for you.

Chris said...

That whole noodle deal seems kind of kinky, but I will try anything once.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »