Friday, August 25, 2006

BLUE IS FOR RECYCLING!!!

Blue is for Recycling!!!

I am truly amazed by the amount of idiots that see a bag. Its blue. Yet they throw their used paper plate, half eaten food, and garbage in them!!!!
There is a Garbage bag right next to it. Or them. It's Black!! Yet they still toss in the blue.
What the Hell!!!

These are young people too. I mean people that have grown up during the recycling era!

Although the conclusion I have come to is that its city people.
they are stupid.
We country folk recycle. Them City folk don't seem to know whats up.
Vancouver city folk.
Is this true of other major cities??
Maybe its just the people we cater too. I mean it could just be localized incidents.
I am jsut unsure.
What I am sure of though is that yesterday, when I was at that HUGE bbq. I went thru and checked on garbages and recycling to change them......
Nobody was getting the whole blue bag thing!
Better yet is that I was pulling plates and chip bags out and putting them in the garbage right next to it. Some Chick came over with her plate and half eaten burger and threw it in the Blue bag!!! She looked right at me!
ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND BITCH!!
I looked at her grabbed the plate on its way in and very sternly not so nicley said, "typically Blue is for recycling. I can see how that might be a problem though as the black bag is right next to it. Maybe it thru you off" She gave me a very uncomfortable look as I stared her down and challenged her to say something to me. Anything. Come on Bitch! Let me make an example of you in front of ALL these people.
She walked away.

So those of you living in major cities......do you find that too? Or have my experiences over the last 6 weeks just been isolated??
Maybe i only serve stupid people.

Maybe they honestly just don't know and i am jsut a bitch.
WEll....actually .....I am jsut a bitch, but whatever. Thats beside the point!

let me know.

3 comments:

jewels said...

maybe this is the way the "city" people rebel?
or perhaps they are colour blind?
or maybe it's really true that people in the city are backwards?

Anonymous said...

Some people make a point of being ignorant - negative attention is better than none, as they say.
Friggin selfishness is what it is.

Chris said...

Sorry. I totally did not realize blue was for recycling. I will try better from here on out.