Thursday, August 24, 2006

I now know what tables and chairs for 2700 people looks like.

Its a sea I tell you; a sea!!!!!

Callouses.
Muscle pain.
Foot issues {plantar faciatis}

Yes i've applied at F.Shop. I think I will do it again. It was some wierd online thing????
Damn where did my cooler go?!?

At some point my pants found the need to dip themselves in Ranch dressing.
I shit you not.
I had ranch dressing from mid-shin down, on both legs. And ALL over my shoes.
What The Hell!
I would replace the pop and water...turn around to get rid of the boxes and BAM!! it was all gone and I had to do it again!

It was a sea i tell you a sea!!!

I gotta go shower and lay down. ............and Where The Hell is my Friggin Cooler I just Poured!!!

blog On dudes!!

2 comments:

jewels said...

2700 people? Can you imagine? Like I think I know 100 people - if that! LOL!

I know of a place that is hiring...
$12.01 an hour / full benefits /
4 days on - 2 days off!

Hmmmm - I think you are too young though! LOL!

Kristi said...

Where??

mail me