Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just a quick Post before I race out the Door....This Is On My Mind

I have the Best Childcare EVER!!!!

She picks up where I left off.
she loves my girl as if she were her own.........oh wait.....she has claimed Charley as hers!
She is truly the best and I couldn't have asked for more.
Charlotte was accepted into the family with open arms and all of a sudden has 2 brothers and a sister. She loves them all!
She connects and so do I.
Steph and I are on the same page. I trust her with my most precious gift. I never feel fear or anger.
Charlotte is getting what I can't sometimes give her.
I feel no jealousy at all. Just gratefulness that I have such a special someones....all 5 of them in mine and Charlottes life.
Charley has a second home and is more than comfortable there. She is confidant and she is loved.
she gets yelled at just like any of the rest of them. Both she and I think its great! She has her own 'space' We come and go as we please and its never an issue. Steph and I discuss how we can and will solve Charlotte issues...........
of course there is more, but i must go.
work calls to me.

thanks Steph. I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you and Joe. Both of you are such a God Send.
I love you.
thank you for loving us.

7 comments:

shari said...

very cool. =)

steph said...

I am unsure how to respond because I don't feel like I did anything but see a friend in need and help. That is just me...

shari said...

(((( steph )))))

that is everything. =)

jewels said...

Shari is right Steph - it is "everything."
I don't know too many people who have a friend like you. Kristi is VERY lucky...

Chris said...

Yea Steph!

joanne said...

What a great friend! :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww - great that you can be there for each other. It's very special.