Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mary Poppins

Like a line out of Mary Poppins the letter read..........
thank-you for your interest, but the position has been filled

So I guess good thing I have pavement pounding planned for next week. I happen to know right where one of my first stops will be!

Oh yah....I feel shitty about it. Close to actually being hard on myself and going down self-pity avenue. I'm doing my best to make a u-turn at the top of the street. but Damn It! I think I;m driving a truck and wouldn't you know I think its to big to make the turn!

Blog On Dudes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know my dad got turned down twice for loans because the banks thought expanding the farm to the business it was, was a bad investment. Dad never listened and just kept trying. I wonder if the loan officers at those two banks still have a job?????

jewels said...

When a door closes, a window usually opens....

Kristi said...

it just wasn't meant to be

steph said...

I didn't think you would enjoy it anyway. I really thought it would be a good for now kinda thing... movin on up!

shari said...

don't be so hard on yourself. In fact, you should be darn proud of yourself for getting a second interview considering that you have not worked in that field of work in ... what? 13 years???

Darn, DARN impressive I say. So you keep looking and you never know what doors will open for you.

Anonymous said...

Carry on regardless girl. The right thing will come along in time. You're getting closer all the time.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! online+finance+education 206 engine peugeot Distance learning online courses in anatomy and ph Lipitor professional journal drug review Canadian pharmacies com Mckeown coat of arms Herniated disc pain relief theatrical contact lens cheap Celexa tricyclic bmw m3 vs audi s4 Romantic dress electropedic mattress phoenix Forum asians teen Locales de saunas masculinas