Sunday, September 10, 2006

Across The Line

So there we sat.
2 hours in the line to get across the Border!
2 Hours!!!
Got to see my Muck buddy so briefly.
I had timed it so that I might have soem time, yah know. But it didn't work out. And tomorrow it probably won't work out either.
i made it to the wedding site just in time.
Got it all together.
Got my staff doing their thing......
It was beautiful!
WE got rained on a bit. But it was still good.
Open host bar.
There were some ugly moments late in the evening in the parking lot.
I knew some people. That was wierd and uncomfortable.
The bride was gorgeous!
I'm gonna have to start taking my camera to these weddings.
She had a cupcake tiered deal instead of a wedding cake!
how great is that!!
Anyhow its late i must rest now.

Blog On!!

3 comments:

Perry H. said...

Glad you enjoyed it Kristi. You deserve some good things in your life now!!

Anonymous said...

I went to a gorgeous wedding this weekend to .. as a guest though. It's nice to see folk celebrate for a change. Glad it went so well. Would love to see some photes.

Kristi said...

Hummers and shiny mags as far as the eye could see.........