Friday, September 08, 2006

Bruise

so there was this ice chest I was lifting out of the van.

I lost it.

so I thought catching it with my leg was the answer.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

oh so bad.
I kinda thought for a second it was broke. My leg that is.
Got a wedding tomorrow.

now we all know how I feel about those.

so the bruise. Oh the bruises. Yes big lumpy and blue. My pussy wanted to sit on my lap and i squeeked in pain.

oooh. and nice looking young boy i worked with today. Yum!
I'm single. so i am!!!

blog on kidz!

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Hope your leg is ok and it doesn't bother you tomorrow at the wedding. Sorry about all the crap you seem to be going through lately. Also wanted to thank you for leaving comments on my blog a while ago. I never get comments on there so didn't notice till I was just looking my blog over. Not sure if you read it but my father lost his fight to cancer August 2nd. I do still check your blog out every other day so keep blogging !!

Kristi said...

my leg freakin hurts!!
it's not all that pretty either.
lumpy.

holymotherofgod said...

Sorry to read about your father CdnGreyWolf.
That's sad.
Kind of puts sore lumpy legs in perspective doesnt it, Kristi....

Gary said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I guess you aren't going to show us a picture, right?

Anonymous said...

Sympathy all round.