Friday, September 08, 2006

Frig I hate depression.
Fuckin Tall Dude!!!

I know I have to work today. But I just can't get it togehter. I miss the Tall dude like crazy.
How can it just be over?
I don't knwo how that happens.
We went from not being able to stay away from each other and kissing. Jsut kissing all the time to this!
He doens't even answer a plea when I am crying and just need a friend.
And why is it taht when i'm feeling like this only the company of a man will fix it? Why? or certain men. I just don't get it.
Why am I made like this.
i will never understand this part of me.
The part where a relationship with a significant other makes me or breaks me.
of course i think most women are like this.
Need the man for comfort. Of course i'm sure a bunch of you are now saying .....NOOOOO!!!!
but take a look at your life. Are you in a relationship? Or do you have some with men? If you are or do, than you can't say that you don't need it cause you haven't been without it.
Even it you still go to your girlfriends you still and already get that testosterone fill.
So I guess i just answered my own question!

I had an old friend come over last night. Haven't seen him in years, so that was nice. It was a good visit. We talked a lot about the events that just took place. What happened with me job. Larry. Wow. We talked a lot about Larry. or rahter I did. I sure miss him.
He's known me for nearly 20 years. the guy that was here. we are similar creatures. It was a good talk.

I sure miss Tall Dude.
i jsut don't understand how that happened. how do his feelings go from way up high to way down low. I just don't understand.


8 comments:

shari said...

who came over?

Kristi said...

Dennis.

He called the other day out of the blue. we haven't talked in about a year.
You know how I beleive in Karma and stuff. So I invited him over.

shari said...

cool.

I havent seen him in years.

steph said...

I don't think that your need has ever been the problem. I think that is part of our make up, needing a partner. I think it is your choices. You seem to pick the most unavailable person and ignore every red flag along the way. Know your value and do not settle. I am not talking about looks, money, toys. I mean value. Does he appreciate what you have to offer? Is he honest? Is he looking for a long term relationship? Is he strong?

Michelle said...

Sorry, I have no advice for you about men. Truthfully I am SO thankful I met Rod when I was young. I don't envy the single at all.

I agree with Steph though in that you need to find someone who values you. I sucks you hurt so bad though.

Kristi said...

fucking Flags
theres always a flag
Value....frig I thought he did at first!
by that time my heart is involved and i'm in.
friggin heart!
Friggin choices!
all bad!
friggin tall dude!

holymotherofgod said...

I agree. I know not what you go through.
However I like what Steph said.
There are so many things to contemplate.
You can have anyone you want. Just look at you, I don't call you Hot Blonde for no reason... I think you might like challenging partners more for some reason... Yes no ?

Anonymous said...

Try going for the opposite type of guy that would normally attract you .. next time. He'll probably turn out to be Mr Right.