Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Cob

I went up and visited my brother on Sunday.
Met my new nephew.
Oh soo sweet!
He is just so little. Like a doll.
I'd never been to the house before. They bought in the spring. So when I got there Bo was ready to give me a tour.....I pushed past that and bee-lined it for the mommy sounds I could hear somewhere in their big house.
There she was just finishing up changing and dressing him.
His eyes wide open....I pushed her out of the way and took over dressing him.
I was left alone in the room and Jacob and I bonded.
We hung out for the next few hours.
Charley had a hold too!
She didn't want to at first. But once he was put into her arms that was pretty much it. She didn't want to let him go either.
Her cousin. Her very first cousin. Its a big deal!
Cob and Ott. Cob n' Ott! Thats who they are! Cuzin Cob Cuzin Ott! haha.
There's a couple more pics on my photoblog from our visit.

Enjoy your Rainy Hump Day!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

He is just SO tiny!! And so cute!!

Charlies first cousin!! That's cool!

steph said...

she looks so happy to meet him!

James Goudie said...

great pictures. so cool.

Chris said...

Cute!

Gary said...

Cute photo. He actually looks a lot like you.

its just ME said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shari said...

Look at Oat girl being a proud big cousin!!! YAY.

Jacob looks just like a sweet sweet little doll baby!!!

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos.