Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oooglenoth!

Have i mentioned how much I love my job right now?!

Yesterday was a little hectic. I had a girl on that wore the wrong shoes. So when the place filled up she was not fast enough and her feet hurt. I am training her. Which is fine. If She Listens!!!
We chatted after.
She's good now.
So lunch didn't go as I would have liked it to go, but thats okay.
Frig we are busy!

Another one of the evening girls has an attitude problem. Another glitch. She turned on her heel and walked away from me while I was explaining things to her and another staff.
That did not go over well.
As it is not my place yet to 'deal' with her as I'd like to it makes it a weeee bit frustrating. However, I'm sure Chef Mitch took care of it last night.
Like I've always said......
Servers are a dime a dozen. Good ones are like finding a needle in a haystack! Worth at least a loonie!

So Yes I am enjoying my job! Being busy is awesome. Having a Fabulous kitchen is fantastic! Being back with the people and getting my clientele back.....so great! Just lots of hard work right now getting everyone up to speed.

Blog On dudes!

4 comments:

shari said...

YAY for loving your job!!!! And it's busy, too..... that is a good sign!!!

Michelle said...

It doesn't matter what you do, if you enjoy it it's worth so much!!

James Goudie said...

thats awesome. glad you are so excited and having fun at work.

Anonymous said...

Way to go!